Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
Carbon monoxide, often called "the silent killer," is a gas you cannot see, taste, or smell. It can be created when fuels, do not burn properly. These fuels can include:
Carbon monoxide poisoning can result from numerous sources. Some sources include:
Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include headache, nausea, and drowsiness. Exposure to undetected high levels of carbon monoxide can be fatal.