- $3 per person. All swimmers and non-swimmers must pay admission fees
- All Children 12 and Under must be accompanied by parent or guardian
- Children 3 and Under admitted free
Hours of Operation
1 pm - 6 pm daily
End of season is August 14th
There are no season passes this year due to the shortened season
Mon, Wed, Fri 9am-10am $3 per person per day
Swim lessons cost $50 per child
Swim Lesson Registration Form
Scholarships are available please call 903-986-1650
Classes:July 5, 2021 - July 9, 2021
July 19, 2021 - July 23, 2021
July 26, 2021 - July 30, 2021
Swim lesson times:11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Sessions fill on first come, first serve basis You may register by calling the City Pool (903) 983-1650. Please leave a message if there is no answer, as messages are being checked daily.
Please call the pool to make your pool party booking (903) 983-1650. Please leave a message if there is no answer, as messages are being checked daily. Pool Party forms will be addressed within 24 hours of receipt.
- $100 for 1 to 30 people
- $125 for 31 to 60 people
- $150 for 61 to 90 people
- $175 for 91 to 120 people
- Over 121 people, $175.00 plus cost of additional lifeguards at $12.50 each
Outside Food & Drink
No outside food, drinks, or coolers are permitted during regular swim hours.
No smoking, vaping, or alcohol allowed on City of Kilgore Premises.