- $3 per person. All swimmers and non-swimmers must pay admission fees
- All Children 12 and Under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Children 2 and under admitted free
Hours of Operation
1 pm - 6 pm daily(during the season)
$40 per person
$120 per family
$60 pass per family for 30 calendar days from date issued
Mon, Wed, Fri 9am-10am $3 per person per day
Swim lessons cost $50 per child
Swim Lesson Registration Form
Scholarships are available please call 903-986-1650
Classes:Classes for the 2022 season have not been scheduled
Swim lesson times:TBD
Please call the pool to make your pool party booking (903) 983-1650. Please leave a message if there is no answer, as messages are being checked daily. Pool Party forms will be addressed within 24 hours of receipt.
- $175 for 1 to 30 people
- $200 for 31 to 60 people
- $250 for 61 to 90 people
- $300 for 91 to 120 people
- $350 for greater than 121 people, plus the cost of additional lifeguards at $25 each
Outside Food & Drink
No outside food, drinks, or coolers are permitted during regular swim hours.
No smoking, vaping, or alcohol allowed on City of Kilgore Premises.