How do I make a complaint on a member of the Kilgore Police Department?

The citizens complaint form can be picked up from the front lobby at the Kilgore Police Department or visit the Kilgore Police Department Professional Standards page to download a form. After you have completed the form you will need to return it to the Kilgore Police Department. If you have questions about the complaint process you can find a brochure at the Kilgore Police Department, City Hall or on this website under the Professional Standards page.  If you have further questions you may email the police department, call at 903-983-1559 and ask for the Professional Standards Officer or mail to the:
Kilgore Police Department
Attention: Professional Standards Officer
P.O. Box 3066
Kilgore, TX 75663

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Kilgore Police Department located?
2. What hours are the Kilgore Police Department open?
3. How can I contact the Kilgore Police Department?
4. How do I hire an off-duty Police Officer for security?
5. How do I make a complaint on a member of the Kilgore Police Department?
6. How can I compliment or comment about a member of the Kilgore Police Department?
7. Where do I go to get my fingerprints taken in Kilgore, Texas?
8. How do I submit an anonymous tip about drug activity in the area?
9. How do I complain about congested traffic area(s) or careless driver(s) in my neighborhood?
10. My neighbor has several cars in his yard that are not in running condition. Can anything be done about this?
11. How do I complain about ongoing drug sales at a residence or business in Kilgore, Texas?
12. How can I request a copy of a report of a crime or accident that occurred in Kilgore?
13. How can I schedule a program for my organization, business, or school?
14. How can I obtain information about an inmate(s) housed in the city jail?
15. What is the law regarding Child Safety Seats?
16. What is the law concerning fireworks in Kilgore?
17. How can I find out how much my fine is for a traffic citation?
18. Where do I locate information on city ordinances?