During this time, the Kilgore Public Library is offering curbside pick up of materials for our patrons.
Follow these steps:
- Visit our online library catalog. You will need your library card number and pin number to sign in. If you need to reset your pin, please call us at 903-984-1529.
- Once you are logged in, search for the book you would like to check out. Click on the title of the book and then click on reserve.
- When your book is ready, you will receive a notification via text or email.
- After receiving notification that your book is ready, drive to the library and park in the lot.
- Call 903-984-1529. Notify staff that you have arrived.
- A staff member will set the books outside our back door (staff entrance- can be seen from book drop) labeled with your name for you to pick up.
- Please utilize our drop box in the parking lot to return books. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Need something to do while you are at home? You can also pick up SEEDS (***while supplies last) with our curbside service. There will be no expectation to return or save your seeds.
- We have many of the seeds listed on the brightly colored pages, but a few we are out of or have in limited supply. We have plenty of the seeds listed under "Available for Request".
- Please call 903-984-1529 to let us know what you are looking for, and we will package them up for you and leave by the back door just as we are doing for our curbside pickup for books.
- For those curious: the colors indicate how difficult it is to save seeds from these plants NOT how difficult the plants are themselves to grow. Green seeds are easy to harvest from full grown plants. Red are the most difficult. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- 12 Items per card may be checked out (2 DVDs at a time) but the system will only allow 5 reservations at a time. If you are unable to reserve an item, please give us a call and we will try to accommodate your needs.
- Some items may not be immediately available for check out due to sanitation procedures.
- If you have reference questions or need help with digital resources you can chat with us via Facebook messenger, email us at email@example.com, call us at 903-984-1529, or Book a Librarian for a one on one phone appointment.
- Please call us or email us if you need to renew your library card.
- Tax forms are also available for pick up curbside.
- We will stop curbside delivery at around 5:30 pm each day to prepare for the following day.
- At this time, we will not be accepting donations.
- At this time, we will not be fulfilling interlibrary loan requests.
- This service could end at any time so please call for latest details.
- Please do not come to pick up books if you are ill. Utilize our vast quantity of E-Books instead. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>