Request Public Information

Public Information

All requests for copies of records will need to be obtained through an Open Records Request.  Please allow 10 working days for us to respond.  Please include the requestors name, address, and phone number.  Be specific as to the type of information requested.  Please note this does not include requests for Police records.  Please see below on how to submit a request directly to the Kilgore Police Department.

You may submit your request in writing to the City Clerks Office using one of the following methods.  

Online Form:
Open Records Request

By hand delivery during normal business hours to the City Clerk:
815 N. Kilgore Street
Kilgore, TX 75662

By mail specifically addressed to:
City of Kilgore
Attn:  Rachel Rowe, City Clerk
815 N. Kilgore St.
Kilgore, TX 75662

By email to:

Police Records

Requests for Police Department records are processed separately by the Kilgore Police Department (KPD) Records Unit. Please view the Records page in the Police Department for information on how to submit a request for police records directly to the KPD Records Unit .