Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
We invite you to join the Friends of the Kilgore Public Library and give back to your community through the library.
The Friends of the Library, Incorporated (FOTL) was organized in 1989. The mission of FOTL is to preserve and strengthen the library, and to create awareness and appreciation of library services.
· Creates awareness of the library and its services in our community.
· Purchases supplies for library.
· Supports library programming including summer reading programs and year round events.
· A chance to give back to the community
· Tax-deductible contributions to the extent allowed by law
· Volunteer opportunities
· Event Benefits:
· Book Sale Punch Card (every 5th book free)
· Subscription to the Friends Newsletter
Interested in becoming a friend? Please complete the Membership Form (PDF) and return to library or fill out the online form here.