Who do I call to report a pothole?

To report a pothole on a City street, submit a work request online, from your smartphone with the MyKilgore App (Google Play or App Store), or call City Hall (903-984-5081). To report a pothole on a State maintained highway (US 259 business, SH 31, SH 135, SH 42, FM 1249 - Dudley Rd, FM 2204 - Stone Rd) please contact the Texas Department of Transportation Longview Maintenance Office 903-234-2504.

Who do I call to report a problem with a traffic signal?

Problems with traffic signals should be reported immediately to the street department, Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm please call 903-984-5081, after hours or on weekends please call the Police Department non-emergency number 903-983-1559.

A street light on my street or in my neighborhood is not working properly. Who do I call to get it fixed?

Street lights are maintained by one of three electric power companies that serve Kilgore, depending on which part of the city you live in. You'll need some basic information when reporting the problem. (What is the nearest street address or intersection where the light is located? Many of the power poles have a number assigned to them, you'll need the number for the pole the light is on. What is the issue with the light?) Please use the links below to contact the power company directly.

If your residence is being served by AEP/SWEPCO then (click here) If your residence is served by Upshur Rural Electric Cooperative (click here). If your residence is being served by Rusk County Electric Cooperative (click here). If you are unsure which company serves the area, then click on the submit a work request link in the menu on the left hand side of this page.